Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rain, Emotions And a Tree

The Greeks believed that rain was a sign of anger towards them. They thought it symbolized drowning and frustration as it often disturbed what they were doing.

Scientists believe that rain is a type of precipitation, a product of the condensation of atmospheric water vapour that is deposited on the earth's surface through the clouds.

Die hard bollywood loyalists would probably like to link rain with beautiful women in a sari getting wet.

Today it rained. Surprisingly! It's not the rainy season anyway. But I liked it. It was kinda nice.
Rains bring us a lot of emotions, that each one of us have different definitions of.

Sometimes, when I walk in the rain, I think of lonely moments of my life. And only the Tree knows the thoughts of raining moments of my life.
But sometimes, rain looks like happiness. An open free shower for all to enjoy! Happy thirsty rice fields, sprouting seeds, and dancing cows!

And then there is this another rain story. This one's more of a fantasy actually. I've always thought that it would be so cool, to actually meet my girl while waiting in the rain! Much more interesting than meeting her at a pub or a disc, or anywhere else for that matter!
Its got something to do with the wet hair, the little drops on her face, running down her cheeks, and finally dissolving in her already rain kissed lips.
The rainy smell of earth, does make a lot of difference.

Rain drops are like tear drops. But hey! We do cry sometimes when we are happy!

Taking a walk with your friends in the rain during college hours is a wonderfull thing to do. That's what I did with a couple of my friends today. But I think the ice cream is making me sick.

I've got a lecture now..

No comments: