Thursday, March 26, 2009

Evening Tea

Took some space and I cleared my head
Confused as I am I was told here to wait
So I'll wait...for you,
You know its true.

Straight as I may seem, but I am not
Twisted you might think with the words I plot
But I am just a plain boy
I just want some simple joy.

Chocolate bunny its all planned and ready
Take your time I want nothing too fancy
Im a hollow cone I need some ice cream,
Vanilla chocolate anything to share this dream

Come to me dear girl, we'll let our stories be told
If you lose your way I'll take you where you wanna go
Cover me, love me and surround me
Beautiful girl would you like to share my evening tea?



6 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step....... now many steps passed, the destiny will only be closer ;)

The Seeker said...

yeah!!! seems like a subtle alchemy of romance and philosophy, Just blog hopping and landed here ...

Keep writing bro!!!

Jeet said...

@ Rakesh

Thanks for the comments!! And its true...the destiny is close!!

@ The Seeker

Thanks man! Really appreciate the good words!!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yipppeeeee !!!

the best poet in the world is slowly becoming famous... can i be your advertiser?

Jeet said...

hehe...sure! why not?? i would love that!!! :)