Monday, June 29, 2009

Statutory Warning : Includes The Word "Fart"

Let me tell you about a funny thing that happened to me yesterday. But in order to understand how humiliaitingly funny it was, you will need to know a couple of things. Read on.

Now I would like to believe there are two kinds of people in this world. One - People who dont really mind when someone farts in public. And two - the other kind who would take so much offense that if it was possible for them to go to a police station and file a complaint against that person, he/she would not only do that, but also make sure they get the strictest punishment that one can get for farting in public. Like the warning to eat less spicy food wasnt enough.
Flatulence, (the scientific word for fart) (yes I looked it up) is the only natural way of releasing gases that are byproducts of the digestion process. In fact, times are so bad now for pro-public farters, that one man was actually accused for accidently farting when an officer pulled him over. Of course the charges were dropped after the judge said he was innocent and the fart was only accidental.

But some people's farts are so precious, they even find their way to online super markets like ebay. Only a couple of days back, a "jar of fart" from a "hot girl" was on sale on ebay for $71. I think "cool guy" bought it.

There have been quite a lot of inventions to silence the sound that comes along when one farts. Some genius guy called "Big chicken mushroom" from Wuhun, China, invented a device not so handy and completely impractical with a highly creative and original name, called the "Fart Silencer". Genius I say.

I dont understand the big deal that some people associate with farts. Its a completely natural phenomena! After it has occured, it leaves one with a sense of lightedness and relief with a tone of satisfaction that is comparable to a good night of you know what I am talking about....
sex in case you cant figure it out. Now there are scientists who actually "grow diamonds" using methane and oxygen which is nothing more than crystallized farts! And they say diamonds are a girl's best friend eh?

So anyway I think its time for me to tell you the truth. Well nothing humiliatingly funny happened to me yesterday. Atleast nothing that I know of. I just wrote that so you would be interested and hence read the rest of the story. Haha. Gotcha!

I should really get a life.


5 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Lol! This seems nothing actually! When my bro farts, even my dog bolts away!

Samudra said...

"lightedness"??

Constantine said...

Wat an insight... good job man. I love it.. the way you bring it out is totally awesome..

Wormy said...

ROTFL

no comments! :P

Arpan said...

heeeeeee heeeee !!! Good one !