Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why I Think Women Rock

After my long hiatus from the blog world, I have finally decided to write something substantial.This one is for all the ladies...and in a way, for the guys as well...

1. It's Biblical. Adam got sad and lonely and so God made him a partner, enter WOMAN!! She completed man and brought forth children onto the earth, which brings me to my next point...


2. Not a SINGLE ONE OF US would be here if it weren't for women. You don't even really need to have a man present to have a kid anymore. Science has given us the ability to replace that part of the equation, but they have yet to replace the best damned incubator on the face of the planet...


3. Yes it's creepy, and gross, but they can bleed for a week and not die !!

4. Women work more than men. Now before you guys raise your eyebrows, think about it. Who says yes to you when you propose, goes through all the paperwork to change her name on her drivers license, Passport etc. who has the kid, nurses it, weans it, feeds it (most of the time), cleans it (again, most of the time), clothes it, kisses its boo boos better, helps it get ready for prom/first date, and still finds time to cook, clean, love her husband and have a career (again, generalization)?

5. Women have made more advances than men for their gender. They went from repressed, dominated weaklings, to burning bras, gaining the right to vote, fighting for and serving our country, and even running it! We have Women Chiefs of Police, Fire Marshals, Chief Justices, Presidents, Speakers for the House, Scientists, and in any other job you can imagine.


6. They're pretty and boys like it.


7. They are strong. I mean, have you ever messed with a kid in front of his mom? I did ONCE and I got chewed out, and when I got home, I got my butt whooped by my mom, and it hurt WAY worse than my dad's spankings.

8. Women are also soft. They can be hard ass career minded kick ass bitches, but at the end of the day, they do like to cuddle and talk and ease their stress, and our stress...which again leads to ...

9. They are loving. Every women, no matter how tough, has that one person that she loves more than anyone else and will sacrifice for even up to her life to make happy.

10. Boobs. ( I know! Kinda mood killer after those last too paragraphs, but they don't look good on guys. Be proud of your racks ladies!)

Do you agree with this list? Why do you think women rock?

Ladies, why do YOU think YOU rock?

5 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Is this a tribute for the woman in your life...... even if not, I must say well done! ;)

Jeet said...

haha...thanks rakesh!

Suhani said...

Dude... Its great to find you here! And yeah...! Amazing post!

Suhani said...

Dude... Its great to find you here! And yeah...! Amazing post!

Nayan Joshi said...

Hehehe
Nice 1 for entertainment.....