Thursday, December 25, 2008

Snip !

Why cant the hair cutters ever cut my hair like the way I want them to ??!!!

What gives them the freedom to just cut it the way they feel like? I mean how hard is it to understand a few simple instructions? I probably would have been better off going bald! No mistakes, no unevenness, no fuss! Straight to nothing!

There is quite a line in this one. I thought this would be a nice place, unlike the others. So I wait for 20 minutes in the line. I spend another 5 explaining to him what exactly I want, how I don't want to pay 500 bucks and get my hair straightened, and how long it should be towards the end.

"Sure! I got it! ", says the guy dressed in white. With scissors in one hand and a green comb in the other, he seemed liked the hair terminator. He even had black glasses on.

I think to myself - "Maybe this time I'll finally get the exact style I want." For a moment I start to celebrate. But clear doubts enter my mind as I see the confused look on his face in the mirror. I ask him what happened? "Nothing.", he says nervously.

Of course something's wrong! Something's horribly wrong!

He quickly begins to snip and snap on my other side, pulls my hair a bit, checks something, snips some more and asks me to take a look.

And this is how I look now.




O.K. I am just kidding. It only looked a little better than this.

Ok. It looked a lot better than this, but still not what I wanted...sigh!

No comments: