Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Story Of The Bird And The Fan

Guess who visited me in the bedroom today?? Emma Watson!!

Nah..I am just messing with you. In fact my guest was tiny. She could almost snugly fit into your palm. She flew in freely, through the open window of my bedroom and settled herself on one wing of my rusty fan. Maybe she was searching for something. Maybe she was hungry. Or maybe she was checking out a small part of this big biiiigg world. As I was watching her with interest, for some unknown reason, I began to wish I was a free bird too!

I could fly anywhere I want to, anytime of anyday I want to. It could save me from huge traffic jams! Imagine all the cash I would be saving on fuel! I can pee and shit anywhere and on anyone I want to...see now, thats not something you or I could do otherwise. Although my sex life would be ruined...(not that I have a great one now). Apparently birds finish having sex in the blink of an eye. Kaching! But thats not that bad...considering they have sex VERY frequently!

Hmmm...I wonder what would happen if a cow walked into my bedroom tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm cmg into your room tmrw...
so u can continue writing..abt the cow :)...