Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Feelings...

Why do they say that we can never forget our first love? Is it because they know that there's gonna be a second? Or a third? Or maybe even more?

I remember the feeling when I first fell in love. I would walk with a funny and mysterious grin on my face, which usually made people wonder what's wrong with me. I was insanely in love with colours and all coulourful stuff...chocolate ice-creams, polka dots, ribbons, pastries, fruits, etc. I would sometimes spend my afternoons lazing around eating apples and oranges, while ofcourse thinking about my first all the time. If I had a really nice late night conversation with my first, I would usually wake up next morning with a humungous smile on my face. Ofcourse, it would turn into shock and denial as my Mum would pour cold...COLD water on my face!

These are some of the feelings I remember distinctly...and ofcourse there are more, but I don't remember them now...

Till then...I'll be in the canteen eating chips that don't belong to me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..
while i feel the same.. can i share your chips?

Jeet said...

sure...why not? but u better have a good explanation if the person decides to show up