Friday, April 24, 2009

This Is Not A Poem

I did not do my laundry last week.
I did not clean my bike yet.
I havent fixed my guitar till now.
I havent got a haircut either.

I havent paid my phone bills and I havent cleaned the dishes.
I havent seen Lord of The Rings and
I havent yet changed the month on the calendar.

I havent told my friend how much I love her.
I havent paid attention in class either.
I havent tried to try as yet.

I havent shaved lately.
I havent studied much either.
I havent stopped wasting too much time and
I definitely havent started using all of it.

I didnt make my bed yesterday.
I havent completely kept in touch with all my friends.

I didnt do this.
I didnt do that.
I havent come here and
I havent gone there either.

But yesterday,
I did vote.

And I am proud to have done it.
Have you ?

4 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Country first, eh? Great job pal!

Jeet said...

Yup! totally! And this was my first time!! I feel responsible now !

Samudra said...

yea you are all grown up now!

Now you should stop picking your nose in public...

Jeet said...

ok