Saturday, July 18, 2009

On This Day

3rd July 2009.

On this day I -

1. Woke up at 6 AM.

2. Wore orange shorts with white coconut trees.

3. Started recording one of the bands originals.

4. Had a ton of cheese.

5. Fell asleep while recording.

6. Ordered two cheese burst pizzas from Domino's. They took more than 30 minutes. Got 300 bucks off. ((:

7. Went for a late night walk with Sunai at 1 30 in the morning. Not romantic.

8. Got chased by dogs. Thrice.


If you are wondering why I am posting the events of 3rd July today, on the 18th of July, its because I was quite busy with a lot of things that needed my immediate attention. Or I was just too lazy.

3 comments:

Wormy said...

Pt 6: LUCKY YOU!

Pt 7: REALLY? :P

Awesome your day ended with just 8 points! *wondering* U remember what u did on 3rd!!!??? I guess Cheese has a good effect of u :P

The Seeker said...

just innovative, that u are too busy! rather lazy hey!!! and what did i do, was in train to hyderabad, with my lil bro!!!

and i had a coffee in the evening! reading a really boring bok. well even i was bit busy then...

Rakesh Vanamali said...

#4 and #6!!! Blessed! ;)