Saturday, July 18, 2009

Uh Oh !

So I got tagged. And now, I have to list Seven Weird Facts about me. Bhaalu, if you're reading this, I am pret-ty sure you are getting a kick out of this, aren't you?

Anyway...here goes...

1. I rub my tummy whenever I talk. Or stand. Or sit. Pretty much anytime. (not in a sick way though)

2. Sometimes I prefer feminine stuff more than guy stuff. Guy stuff gets boring after a while. No, I dont have a secret make-up kit in my cupboard. (anymore)

3. I like bursting bubbles from bubble wrap. (:

4. Sometimes, I like to scratch my back with a comb. It gives me great pleasure.

5. I am still the kid who wakes up in the middle of the night to grab his midnight snack. I love midnight snacks !! They are awesome !! (:

6. Only the original Sony Ericsson earphones fit into my ears. The others dont fit me. I have weird ears.

7. I can burp the alphabets. I am not too proud of it but its talent!

There you go! Seven of the weirdest about me! Hehe...
Thanks Shweta! (:

3 comments:

Wormy said...

Burping out words, rubbing tummy.. yes yes you have succeeded in making me say "Yuck" :P

What takes the cake is your "makeup-kit" Hell!! I have yet to come across anyone doing this!

PS: what did ur make-up kit contain??? :P

Jeet said...

@ Shwetz
Rubbing tummy aint so bad ok? it kinda feels nice...u should try it out...

Well my "makeup kit" was essentially a plastic box which had stuff like...my hair styling spray...and basically thats it...i had some posters too. And if I remember correctly i think i had a yellow rope too...

Arpan said...

Liked it ! Its not easy always to come up with something like that n explain such qualities about self ;)
bravo !!!

Would like to know...what did ur make up kit contain ?? :P