Saturday, August 1, 2009

Long Distance Relationship

Seven colours of the rainbow
A friend to every blind soul
Brown trees outside of the window
Dancing under the light's own shadow


I have a secret but I wont surrender
To live out and to live in the wander
Its both disturbing and relieving
Like a word with a nasty double meaning


Crisp as the throws of the morning
I light my path and follow my own calling
Set your foot on the unknown ground
Distance doesnt tell the truth, I found


Its a chance to share your dreams
Chance the mirror and get real with your feelings
Should the winter call where would you hide?
Take a minute off time when you decide


P.S.: I have nothing against the idea of long distance. One of my friends had a break up because of the distance and so this poem is, in a way, just one of the many arguments that bothered my mind for a period.

4 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Quite a message! Very well composed!

Jeet said...

Thanks man :)

Wormy said...

Yea.. at times things can go a little haywire.. well-written! :)

Jeet said...

Hey Shweta! Thanks so much...:)