Wednesday, August 12, 2009

26 Letters

And lately I've been writing lines, sometimes hollow sometimes full
But mostly about you and I, the lovesick fool.
Candid moments, of sound and sights
Dinner and Jazz by the mystique seaside.
Every little touch, and all your subtle moves,
Find the right words, and I'll tell you when I do.
Gotta keep the distance though
How hard is it? I sure would know.
In the oceans I sailed, had no choice but to leave
Just when I found that my love was just as deep.
Kissing you would be the deepest thing to do
Loving you was like cupid right on cue.
My head is in so many places, and so are you
Now tell me, how do I settle this without you?
Only if instead of you, I could love someone else
Probably she'd be betrayed,cause I cant love anyone but yourself.
Quiet nights and sparky spring days
Reminiscent of the wastefull times, all so gone without a trace.
Soul has a meaning of its own as long as it lasts
They had mine with you, no wonder I miss you the most.
Useless questions sometimes scare me a little
Vow to you, if I could I would never leave you in the middle.
Words might be forgotten, and so i write this
eXaggerated it might sound, but you are the pages of my diaries.
You know I would do anything if I could get you, but like the
Zephyr, I guess I'll move away, ever so gently from you.

9 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Ossum composition rocker! Way to go!

The Seeker said...

oyi!!!! poet of letters!!!!! jeet .. you rock with words bro

Wormy said...

Whoa! superb and unique!
You are really nice with expressing through words... keep writing!

Jeet said...

Hey guys! Thank you for your wonderful comments... (: (:

Rakesh said...

well arranged and well put...good work....

Jeet said...

thanks (:

summer. said...

quite impressive. !

make a song outta it. i'd like to listen !

ravibhaskar said...

its extraordinary, organizing all 26 ltrs in order and make a nice poem frm that, one of the best wrk i ever seen.

Jeet said...

thanks ravi!! (: