Monday, September 7, 2009

Tin Tin Ti Din !

Life takes place as we live it. Maybe that's why everyone's life is so unique and different. I am 20 and damn! This age is confusing! Sometimes, I am in a black and white and the next moment, I am in a thriller! And isnt it ironical that no matter where you are, you always want to be on the other side?

I think you grow when you learn to accept some things and believe in your decisions for the best. There will be moments when you get off on the wrong side of the bed, burn your toast, get stuck in traffic all day and get an F in your paper. But in the end, life's much bigger than that.

When was the last time we simply forgot all our worries and had an awfull lot of pani puris and bhel puri instead? When was the last time we looked up at the sky. I mean REALLY look up at the sky. Not the oh-god!-why-does-it-always
-happen-to-me look up at the sky. I mean look up at the sky and be wondering how the clouds are however and whatever shape they are in? Who made those shapes? (I meant curves) When was the last time we let out our best carefree and satisfied burp?. Or quite simply - when was the last time we simply allowed everything else around us to slow down and give ourselves a much deserved moment?

Yes! We do have the power to slow down everything around us. And no. I dont mean using some molecular accelerator that increases your molecular activity. We can do all this using just our mind!

Sure! Who hasnt had their first awesome love experience? And again, who hasnt had their first awfull breakup? Who has not been embarassed by thier zips left open? Or their public farts? These things are bound to happen. They are all written in life's recipe. Instead of wondering what went wrong, just turn the page and voila! You have a new start! Its as simple as that! Maybe its also a little complicated. But its easy. Confused? Well I am. I guess blame it on the age.

I recently had a wonderful experience. And it will be one the best things I ever felt. I still feel it. And maybe sometimes you dont get the cherry. But you still have the cake! And sometimes, its the best thing that you ended up with just the cake!

Hmm...I have no idea what I wanted to say. Maybe I'll try out some new things tomorrow. Maybe I'll go bald! Or...umm...maybe I'll just wear a hat. Or learn to dance! Or find the solution to pi ! Or maybe I'll just get a breezer. After all - life tastes best when its chilled!

3 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Life, to me is a journey of sorts, one that enriches and fulfills all the time, even by misery and failure!

Wormy said...

Life is just Life! I travel by trains these days. Believe me I use to hate it till I actually started traveling. Its calm, peaceful and a helluva experience. This might mean nothing to many, but then as u said.. "Life takes place as we live it. Maybe that's why everyone's life is so unique and different." :)

The day we embrace it is the day we'll love being alive. :)
Beautifully written. Cheers!

Jeet said...

Thanks o kind human beings. :P