Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gratitude

Rainbows are flying into my space
I am happy and try not to go to waste
My ramblings quite seem mindless
Yet tickles everyone's senses
Well I guess it just suggests what happiness is...



The butterflies they flew away
Like the fashion from yesterday
Ice creams now taste so yum
Love the story that I've now become
And its cool to be done than undone
Just as long as you enjoy the fun...



I've been eating my fruits and my greens
And there's no need no need for any medicines
To fly and to be naturally high
You first need to learn to flirt with the sky
And just try till it sides to shine the light on your mind
Just be kind to let it find you....



Thank you my little friend
You and I both know I'll never change
I've been on a break to make my ways to mend
And thank you my little friend
Thank you my dear friend









2 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Wow! What a wonderful way to put forward a characteristic! Awesome!

Wormy said...

very sweet. really. right from the depths of the heart. Somewhere I cud relate it to my life too. Thanks for sucha beautiful writeup! :)